środa, 2 sierpnia 2017

DT Lemoncraft - Nautilius

W Lemoncraft ruszyło kolejne wyzwanie Blue Summer. Z tejże okazji przygotowałam to LO na myśl o niebieskim morzu i jego głębinach <3
There is a new Blue Summer challenge on Lemoncraft blog. Thinking about blue deep sea I prepared this layout!

Zapraszam do zabawy z Lemoncraft
You are very welcome to take a part in Lemoncraft challenge

Pracę zgłaszam na wyzwanie do
I enter my project into following challenge (click on the photo)
Fo me thinking about water is definitely swimming in it. In deep water everything has very specifil color every shades of blue and turquois. This was my inspiration for this project. I used a lot of mists and boubles as when you swim under the water you can't breath and make some air balls :D

UŻYTE MATERIAŁY / SUPPLY LIST
Papier Lemoncraft Paper
Media Przyda się media

3 komentarze:

  1. Kolejna, cudowna praca, podczas której oglądania nie mogę wyjść z zachwytu.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Absolutnie piękny!
    Niewiarygodne zestawienie kolorów <3

    Serdecznie pozdrawiam :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń